It’s Friday! What per week it has been. The anti-democratically unbalanced Supreme Court docket has been writing some truly tragic decisions. Individuals in all places are beneath assault from the least democratically elected brokers in our authorities. However there’s hope. Trump cronies are being indicted, Trump relations are freaking out in public, the American Rescue Plans’ largest hits are starting to roll out this month, and our financial system isn’t giving GOP operatives the type of fake excuse they’ve been hoping for.
Listed below are a few of the tales you may need missed:
- June jobs report shows an unexpectedly strong 850,000 new jobs
- Pelosi and Schumer, cancel recess. Save democracy
- American Rescue Plan is giving jobless workers and families with kids a boost starting in July
- Supreme Court decision on Arizona puts Kyrsten Sinema on the spot. She must end the filibuster.
- 21 immigrants to be sworn in as U.S. citizens in naturalization ceremony at White House
- Dominion unleashes the Kraken—subpoenaing Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Lindell
- The fastest woman in America can’t run in the Olympics due to rule everyone knows is BS
- Anti-Asian hate crimes in California have more than doubled, state’s attorney general reports
From the Group: